MIGRATING A SITE TO ANOTHER CMS
During the first visit of the site to buy a product, many users pay attention not only to the design, but also to the functionality of the resource. That is why every business owner should constantly think about the process of improving his own portal (site).
In some cases, site modernization becomes impossible due to the outdated CMS site system, which does not allow improving it to attract customers. Of course, there is a way out of this situation – this is a service for migrating an Internet site to another CMS, which allows you to open up new opportunities, expand the functionality of the site and significantly change its design.
Experts recommend constantly monitoring the latest trends in this area and not waiting for the massive departure of customers to competitors. The best choice would be to order the site migrate to another CMS today.
IN WHAT CASES YOU SHOULD ORDER MIGRATING TO A NEW CMS
It is recommended to use the services of professionals to migrate a web resource to a new CMS in the following cases:
- if the website works many years on the same system;
- in case of limitations of the old CMS to add new functionality;
- provided that the process of adding materials and goods to the CMS causes some discomfort and takes a lot of time;
- if it is impossible to change the site design to a more modern and pleasant one;
- in case of frequent occurrence of technical errors.
In addition to all of the above, it is recommended to use such service on occasions when the introduction of new functionality or design development for an old CMS has a higher cost than for a new one.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL
Due to the fact that the process of migrating to a new CMS is conwined with the need for high knowledge in SEO optimization and programming, it is recommended to contact a team of professionals specialising in this kind of service. Otherwise, the independent implementation of this process can lead to a decrease in the site’s position in the search results and, as a result, will lead to a decrease in the flow of customers and a decrease in the company’s income level.
Ones should not risk a huge amount of money and time previously spent. Experts on migrating sites to a new engine will be able to competently perform this type of work and optimize the site’s work. Moreover, if necessary, our programmers will be able to provide technical support and further improve the resource, increasing its recognition and efficiency.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE MIGRATING PROCESS
The process of migrating a web resource includes a lot of work such as:
- full audit of the old CMS system by a SEO specialist;
- identifying the shortcomings of the old engine;
- specifying of the new functionality required;
- setting up redirects for all pages of the site;
- preservation of the portal structure and SEO parameters;
- checking internal and external links, taking into account the entire linking of the site;
- replacement of old modules and plugins;
- changing the layout for the new engine;
- checking all redirects.
HOW MUCH DOES THE MIGRATION COST?
The cost of the migrating work for each client is calculated individually and depends on the following factors:
- the complexity of the work performed;
- features of the old and new website engine;
- the amount of work, depending on the number of pages.
By first contacting the managers of IST.Group, everyone can order an estimate of the cost of migrating to a new CMS free of charge.