WEBSITE COMPREHENSIVE AUDIT
Today a website is one of the best ways to expand business and increase the income. However, not every site is popular among people who purchase goods and services on the Internet. There are many reasons for a website’s performance deterioration and business owner’s bottom line. However, it is extremely difficult to identify them on your own, since this requires knowledge in the field of marketing, economics and programming.
A comprehensive audit is a certain order of actions aimed to identify the shortcomings of the site and increase its profitability.
WHEN DO YOU NEED A COMPREHENSIVE AUDIT?
Most experts report that a comprehensive site audit should be carried out in the following cases:
- in case of observing low activity on the web resource;
- with a low volume of incoming applications on sites with a high level of activity;
- in case of problems with the search for certain goods and services on the site;
- with limited functionality of the web resource, which does not allow registering or placing an order.
WHAT IS A COMPREHENSIVE AUDIT FOR?
According to the specialists, a comprehensive audit and recommendations provided after its completion allow achieving the following results:
- increase the position of the site in the search engines Google and Yandex;
- increase site traffic;
- achieve higher sales figures;
- increase the level of conversions;
- reduce advertising costs.
WHAT DOES COMPREHENSIVE AUDIT INCLUDE?
As mentioned above, a comprehensive audit is a series of activities that are carried out during the following narrowly focused types of audit: technical, usability, search and marketing. All of the above types of checks include the following operations:
- analysis of the initial data, including checking the information posted about the organization, analyzing data about the services and goods offered, studying the target audience and a detailed analysis of competitors’ data;
- analysis and verification of the efficiency level of filling a web resource, which implies checking the optimization of texts and their compliance with search queries, as well as checking the availability of information that makes the client want to make a purchase;
- the presence of the necessary meta tags on the site for search engine optimization and resource promotion;
- studying the level of website traffic;
- analysis the visits and transactions ratio;
- assessment of the convenience and clarity of the site;
- checking the uniqueness of the content and products offered;
- assessment of the level of trust on the part of customers;
- checking the ad settings in social networks and search engines Yandex and Google, taking into account the correspondence of promotion costs;
- analysis of design and used images on the site;
- functionality check, including determining the correctness of the search, feedback form, registration and ordering;
- determination of the loading time of website pages
- identifying problems with the SSI protocol;
- checking for broken external and internal links;
- analysis of server codes;
- checking the correctness of the installation of web analytics counters.
After the completion of all the above works, the owner of the web resource is provided with a detailed report on each parameter and a program is developed to improve the efficiency of the Internet portal.
HOW MUCH DOES THE COMPREHENSIVE AUDIT COST?
The comprehensive audit cost directly depends on the size of the customer’s site, as well as on the number of competitors in the market. By turning to the managers of our company IST.Group, the customer will be able to quickly find out not only the cost of this service, but also the deadline for all the works above.
Dear Clients, Our company IST, reminds about the terms of cooperation for clients who refuse to place our copyright on
WHAT IS SERVICE AND WHY IT IS NECESSARY. After creating the site, we offer each client to sign a contract
Promotion of a web resource to the first positions in Google and Yandex search engines is one of the most
HOW IT WORKS Contacting IST-GrouP Preliminary dialogue Signing the contract Audit performance Ready recommendations disposal or conducting development
During the first visit of a site a potential client pays attention to such important factors as design, usability, efficiency