TECHNICAL AUDIT OF THE SITE
HOW IT WORKS
Signing the contract
Ready recommendations disposal or conducting development
High-quality work of a site implies a high speed of its loading, correct operation of each page, as well as a number of other parameters that allow the site to be displayed on the first pages of search engines. Often, even one minor problem is enough for a web resource to cause the problems with customer engaging and not be reflected in search engines.
The fact is that during the determination of the list of sites offered by the search engines Google and Yandex on the first pages, a number of parameters are taken into account, including the quality of the code and the presence of errors in the layout. Such insignificant flaws bring significant losses to business owners. However, identifying them is not easy.
The technical audit of the site, which can be ordered from our experts, will help to determine the cause of the malfunction. When conducting this type of audit, programmers will identify errors of a technical and software nature, as well as assess the quality of your resource.
In addition, a technical audit will improve the indexing of a site in search engines and determine a number of actions necessary to eliminate errors and exclude frequent failures on the site.
WHAT INCLUDES THE TECHNICAL AUDIT
The technical audit process is carried out by programmers and SEO specialists, which allows you to check most of the parameters that are responsible for the quality of work and website efficiency. Appropriate verification involves performing a number of the following actions:
- assessment of the quality of the hosting, including the response speed, the presence of software errors and functionality;
- analysis of the correctness of the server settings with the hosted web resource, which implies the correct response of the site to the execution of a particular command;
- checking the quality of writing program code for errors;
- analysis of the loading speed of the main and other portal pages;
- study of the correctness of the reflection of the selected site in all Internet browsers in use today;
- checking the quality of work and the speed of response of the resource operator, when contacting through the feedback form;
- analysis of meta tags (Title and Description) for each page of the resource;
- analysis of the site for the presence of a 404 error when processing site pages with the subsequent correction of the errors found;
- checking the correctness of the site management systems, including the analysis of the possibility of adding sections, texts and images, as well as the possibilities of editing and providing access to service files on the site;
- setting up robots.txt indicating the pages of the site to be indexed by search robots;
- evaluation of the structure of the html-code;
- detection of broken internal and external links on the portal pages;
- search for pages in the Internet that duplicate information;
- detection of malicious code on the site;
- checking the possibility of obtaining unauthorized access to content management systems.
After the completion of all the work above, the owner of the web resource is provided with a detailed report on each of the types of verification, as well as recommendations for fixing problems and vulnerabilities that impede the promotion of the site.
WORK DURATION AND COST
The time required to prepare a full report on a particular resource directly depends on its content, the number of pages, the quality of the code and the speed of work. So, for example, a technical audit of small and medium sites can take from 3 to 7 days, while an analysis of a large site can take up to 10 business days.
The cost of the services provided also directly depends on the volume of the site and the quality of its work.
WHAT IS SERVICE AND WHY IT IS NECESSARY. After creating the site, we offer each client to sign a contract
Promotion of a web resource to the first positions in Google and Yandex search engines is one of the most
During the first visit of a site a potential client pays attention to such important factors as design, usability, efficiency