Promotion of a web resource to the first positions in Google and Yandex search engines is one of the most effective ways to increase sales and attract new customers. However, not every site is ready for promotion according to its technical characteristics. SEO audit which provides initial recommendations for the popularization of the Internet portal will help to find out if it is possible to start this process.
However, if the first tips for promotion did not bring the desirable result, experts recommend using a search audit, which allows you to conduct a deeper check, eliminate all problems of the site, determine its potential and build an effective strategy.
A search audit is a set of operations aimed at checking a site for its compliance with the requirements of the Google and Yandex search engines. During this procedure, experts analyze current positions and propose methods to increase the number and quality of attracted customers interested in purchasing goods or services.
WHAT PROCEDURES DOES THE SEARCH AUDIT INCLUDE
The search engine audit process involves highly qualified specialists and programmers who are able to fully determine the current flaws of the site and suggest ways to correct them. In this case, the procedure itself includes the following operations:
- analysis of the structure of a web resource, during which experts determine the fullness of the site, the quality of navigation and its competent compilation, as well as the correctness of the portal as a whole;
- checking the code for errors, which allows to determine the reasons that impede the possibility of promoting a resource in search engines;
- content quality assessment, including a full analysis of the articles used in blogs or to describe goods and services, the uniqueness of images and a search engine optimization check;
- the formation of a semantic core, which implies determining a list of frequently used search phrases and checking their presence on the selected Internet portal;
- analysis of visibility in relation to queries, including site assessment with a position check when entering a specific search hot key phrase most often used by users;
- verification of the link mass, which implies the analysis of all links used by the resource, including external and internal, as well as the analysis of the used anchors;
- analysis of optimization errors, which includes checking the availability of texts necessary to promote a site in search engines for certain queries;
- audit of competitors’ web resources and their promotion and optimization methods.
After all the above work is completed, the customer will be provided with a detailed report, which will indicate the current shortcomings of the site, the most effective ways to optimize work, as well as recommendations for the design of each individual page and specific sections. In addition, the report will provide accurate information about competitors, their sites and the amount of funds used by competitors to promote their own resources and place advertisements in search engines and social networks.
Based on the above information, business owners will also be provided with a list of recommendations for increasing the volume of the audience attracted, aimed specifically at purchasing goods and services.
SEO WORK DURATION AND PRICES
The period of the search audit will largely depend not only on the volume of the site, but also on the promptness of communication with the client. In most cases, this complex of procedures can take from 3 days to 2 weeks.
Unlike other types of audits, the cost of this procedure depends not only on the size of the site itself and the number of pages, but also on the number of competitors in the market.