General provisions of 27.10.23
This agreement (hereinafter – the “Agreement”) regulates the relationship between the Site Owner and the site user.
The site owner is a legal entity or individual who created and manages the site.
A site user is a natural or legal person who uses the site.
Registration on the website
Any visitor to the site can register as a user by filling out the form provided for this purpose. During registration, the user agrees to the terms of the agreement.
Rights and responsibilities of the user
The user undertakes to use the site in accordance with its purpose and to comply with the requirements of the law.
The user has no right to impersonate another person or a representative of an organization without sufficient rights, including site employees, as well as to use any other forms and methods of illegal representation of other persons on the Internet, as well as to introduce users, the site and its representatives in error regarding the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects.
If a violation of rights and/or interests is detected in connection with the use of the site, in particular by another user, the owner of the site should be notified.
All objects available through the site, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, computer programs, databases, music, sounds and other objects located within the site, are objects of exclusive the rights of the site owner and other rights holders.
The user has the right to use the site within its functional capabilities.
Using the site in other ways, including by copying (reproducing) the content posted on the site, as well as design elements, computer programs and databases included in the site, their decompilation, modification, and further distribution, public display, proof for general information, are strictly prohibited, unless otherwise provided by this agreement and concluded contracts.
The user has no right to reproduce, repeat and copy, sell, and use for any commercial purposes any part of the site, except when the user has received such permission from the site owner.
The use of the site by the user, as well as the content posted on it, for personal non-commercial use is allowed on the condition that all laws on the protection of copyright, related rights, trademarks, other notices of authorship are observed, the name (or pseudonym) of the author/name of the right holder is kept unchanged, the the corresponding object in an unchanged form.
The site may contain links to sites on the Internet (third-party sites). The specified third parties and their content are not checked by the site for compliance with certain requirements (authenticity, completeness, etc.).
The site is not responsible for any information, materials posted on the sites of third parties, to which the user gains access through the use of the site, as well as for the availability of such sites or information and the consequences of their use by the user.
A link (in any form) to any site, product, service, any information of a commercial or non-commercial nature posted on the site does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of these products (services, activities) by the site, except in cases , when the site directly indicates this.
The site may send messages to the user by e-mail, telephone or a link in social networks about events that take place on the site or in connection with it.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable Ukrainian law. Issues that are not regulated by this agreement are subject to resolution in accordance with Ukrainian legislation. All possible disputes arising from the relationship governed by this agreement are subject to consideration in the court at the location of the owner of the site.
If for any reason one or more provisions of this agreement are found to be invalid or unenforceable, this does not mean that the other provisions of the agreement are invalid or inapplicable.
Temporary inaction on the part of the site owner in the event of a violation by the user or other users of the terms of the agreement does not deprive the site owner of the right to take appropriate actions to protect his interests later, nor does it mean that the site owner waived his rights in the event of similar or similar violations in the future . .
- Identification of the user registered on the site.
- Providing the user with access to site resources and site partners.
- Establishing feedback with the user, including a phone call, sending messages, requests regarding the use of the site, providing services, processing requests and applications from the user, sending advertising and other information about promotions and other site services.
- Determining the location of the user to ensure security and prevent fraud.
- Confirmation of authenticity and completeness of personal data provided by the user.
- Providing the user with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the site.
- Providing the user with service updates, special offers, price information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the site or on behalf of the site’s partners.
- Promotion of the website.
- Providing the user with access to the sites or services of the site’s partners for the purpose of obtaining products, updates and services.
- The user can refuse to receive notifications about the site’s goods and services. To do this, you need to send a request to the e-mail address of the site owner.
The site collects the following information:
- Technical information: IP address, name of the Internet provider, domain name, type of browser and operating system, information about the site/page in social networks from which you made the transition to the Site, the pages of the Site that you visit, date and time of these visits, files, cookies.
- Personal information: name, patronymic, surname, position, phone number.
- Other Information: Any other information you provide at your discretion.
Technical information is collected automatically and used to analyze the Site’s traffic, improve its operation and develop new offers.
Personal information is collected only in case of concluding a contract with the Site. It is used to identify the user, establish feedback and provide services.
Obligations of the parties
The user undertakes to provide only reliable and up-to-date information to the Site.
Protection of information collected
The site takes the necessary measures to protect the privacy of users’ personal data. Only those employees of the Site who need to perform work functions that require access to personal data have access to user information.
The user is responsible for keeping his personal data secure. The site is not responsible for damages caused by unauthorized access to the user’s personal data.