MARKETING AUDIT OF THE SITE
According to statistics, only 1 out of 30 sites is considered successful. Moreover, when visiting an Internet resource, only 2 out of 100 users reach the final stage of purchasing a product or service. A marketing audit will allow you to correct such statistics and achieve higher indicators for the site. This procedure is a set of actions aimed at checking the effectiveness of the site, checking its functionality and the quality of advertising posted for it.
IN WHAT CASES DOES THE MARKETING AUDIT IS NECESSARY?
The main goal of a marketing audit is to identify errors and barriers that prevent an increase in sales that arose during the development process and filling out a web resource. This procedure is necessary in the following cases:
- the company receives an insufficient number of orders from potential customers who go to the site;
- in cases of low conversion rate with a high level of activity;
- with frequent complaints from site visitors regarding incomplete functionality;
- if customers have problems creating their own account, placing an order or searching for information about a particular product.
However, an ordinary marketing audit will only allow you to understand a part of the problems that lead to the fact that customers turn to competitors for the purchase of goods and services. In order to fully understand all the disadvantages of the portal, experts recommend conducting a comprehensive marketing audit, which includes the following types of work:
- full analysis of the offered goods and services;
- analysis of the content of the resource, including the description of goods and sections, as well as the content of blogs;
- checking all the functions of the site, starting from the transition from one menu to another and ending with the work of the feedback form;
- drawing up a detailed report on deficiencies and writing recommendations for improving commercial efficiency.
It is important to note that a marketing audit must be performed by experienced specialists, since this procedure requires deep knowledge of economics, marketing, as well as in the field of website design.
WHAT KIND OF WORKS DOES THE MARKETING AUDIT INCLUDE?
The marketing audit developed by the best specialists is a complex of checks, consisting of several stages, namely:
- analysis of primary data, including checking basic information about the company itself, about the goods or services it offers, about the target audience, as well as the analysis of information about the closest competitors;
- checking the effectiveness of the web resource by analyzing its texts and images, which should motivate the visitor to purchase goods and services, as well as checking the accuracy of the description and characteristics;
- analysis of the correct optimization settings for Google and Yandex search engines;
- portal traffic check, including comparison of the number of transactions with the number of visits, determination of the time spent by customers on the site, analysis of the behavior of potential buyers;
- detailed study of the work of each function of the site;
- compilation of a report;
- providing recommendations for improving the efficiency of the resource and increasing the number of sales.
For a more detailed study and developing a well thought-up program to increase the level of conversions, owners of small, medium and large businesses are recommended to use the comprehensive marketing audit service. Investing in the development of an Internet resource, its owner will allow for a long time to receive a higher income, which will easily pay off the audit.
HOW MUCH DOES THE MARKETING AUDIT COST?
The cost of this service for each site is individual and depends on a number of parameters. By contacting our managers, you can quickly receive a unique offer with a full calculation of the cost of all work